Friday 29 October 2010

Holland & Barrett Vit B

I asked Holland & Barrett if their Vitamin B had wheat or gluten in it...having carefully read all the ingredients and looked up any I wasn't sure about I thought it was probably safe but also thought I was feeling a bit worse when taking them, which I do every now and then on a precautionary basis. After all, we are constantly bombarded with the dire effects of vitamin and mineral defficiencies when we have a gluten intolerance.

Time passed...and then an email arrived. It does have both wheat and gluten in. I have written back to ask them how I can tell in future if their products have wheat or gluten in . I await their reply and will post when it come.



29th October 2010

Assigned Case Ref: CAS01770

Dear Lois Parker,

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to contact us about Holland and Barrett Complete B.

We can confirm that, unfortunately, this product does contain wheat and gluten.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Assuring you of our best attention at all times.

Yours sincerely



Laura Rossborough
Customer Service Team.
NBTY Europe.
The home of Holland & Barrett, GNC, Julian Graves, Nature's Way and De Tuinen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to edit or not publish comments