Thursday 16 December 2010

Innocent Smoothies made in gluten-free factory

after the emails about Innocent Veg Pots being made in a factory that handles wheat, and so possibly not free from gluten, I asked about the smoothies.  This is the response I got:

  (Oli at innocent)16/12/2010 17:09
Hello again Lois,

Sorry I didn't get back to you last night.

Our smoothies are 100% safe and free from gluten or any possible cross contamination as they are made in a different factory from our veg pots. Its probably best to steer clear of our thickies though as one of them contains oats.

I really hope this helps.

All the best and Happy Christmas,

Lucinda




The thickie with oats is clearly labelled so it's not a problem avoiding it.

1 comment:

I reserve the right to edit or not publish comments